Craftmaster Restoration, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured company. Our experience is vast, having successfully serviced homeowners, commercial businesses, restaurants and schools. We understand the potential impact this unforeseen disaster may have upon your life. We value your time. By specializing only in insurance repair work, we will help mitigate your loss and reduce claim amounts with our team of experienced professionals in a superior manner that you can count on.
Water damage is a major contributor to loss of property, may be imperceptibly slow or instantaneous and catastrophic secondary to flooding, roof leaks, plumbing problems, ruptured pipes, or appliances such as dishwashers or washing machines utilized in either your home or business. Allow us to restore your property.
Fire Damage restoration is a very specific set of processes that require different restoration methods and measures depending on the type of fire damage that occurred. Contacting a certified professional fire damage restoration specialist such as Craftmaster Restoration Inc, is regarded as the safest way to restore fire damaged property due to our training and extensive experience.
Wind & Weather
Often know to our clients as “severe weather” we understand that any aspect of the weather that results in damage to your property may require the intervention of specialists such as those found at Craftmaster Restoration Inc. Damage may be the result of severe weather that can occur any time of the year. We are always ready.
Accidents due to vehicle impact to your home or business structure impart both hidden (structural and/or foundation damage) as well as visible damage apparent from the outside. These often-unforeseen circumstances require specialists and craftsmen such as those found within the Craftmaster Restoration Inc. family.
Emergency Service Offered
- Immediate repairs to your home or buildings 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by an experienced contractor
- Protection of contents – required in an emergency situation
- Services offered that result in the minimization of further damage
- 24 hour hotline service – 800-270-4055 toll free for immediate assistance
- We will work with your insurance company immediately upon securing us to complete your work
- Roof Inspector for Hail & Wind Damage
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC – Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- CRT – Carpet Cleaning Repair Installation
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
- LEAD – EPA lead certification
- VAEM – Video-Aire Enviro-Mold IAQ, Services, Inc. Certification
NARI – National Association of the Remodeling Industry
COSE – Council Of Smaller Enterprises
BBB – Better Business Bureau
Provider for the American Cancer Society
Why Choose Craftmaster Restoration Inc.
Our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction through quality workmanship, timely repairs, and neat work sites. We strive to provide the utmost professionalism with all of our jobs being completed by company craftsman.
Commitment to Excellence
Craftmaster's commitment to excellence is backed by our exceptional customer service. Our team of skilled craftsmen will complete your repairs quickly and expertly, performing the highest quality of work Craftmaster is known for throughout the industry.
· Emergency Service 24 hours a day - 365 days a year
· Quality workmanship
· Timely repairs
· Clean work sites
· Computerized estimates
· Outline of your work schedule – no surprises!
· Guaranteed completion dates or we pay your additional living expenses
· Ten Year Workmanship Guarantee
· Commercial Drying
Call Back Request Form